Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Nights

We had fun taking my nephews to Lagoon this weekend! I'm actually kind of a downer to take to an amusement park because my mind automatically starts thinking of what could malfunction and go wrong causing tragedy from simply trying to be entertained. This time it was especially on the swings and the ferris wheel that I kept worrying how something could come unhinged and we'd plummit to the ground below.  Is that normal or do I have an anxiety problem? Either way, it was nice to spend at least one summer day the way they're intended to be spent. I almost don't remember having a normal summer, going straight through school & more school has been so brutal. Even though I'm in the thick of it I'm still taking trips to lagoon and doing 2 concerts this week....gotta maintain sanity, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails