Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time to Eat Beef, Time to Blog


I have this whole week off for fall break, but sadly my husband doesn’t, which leaves time for lengthy experimental recipes (like bouf a la bouguinonne), learning to use power tools around the house, and learning to blog. I haven’t quite figured out this whole blog thing, I get facebook much better. I’m going to do some more sum up journal kind of entries to warm me up. Maybe that’s how this will work for me, just write for myself and if someone else happens to read it, that's fine too. Maybe I’ll figure out how to get more interesting later on.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm impressed with your cooking skills! I'm also incredibly jealous that you own a dutch oven... I've been pining for one for years. If you need any more help with the blog, just ask!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails