Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Farm Animals

A few weeks back I wrote a thought out post with pictures for my weekly blog post goal and before I could post it got deleted somehow...grr. I was disheartened and gave up for several weeks, but for some reason I never want to give up on blogging even if I'm not that great at it, I guess it makes me feel slightly less guilty about how far behind I am on scrapbooking and the baby books I haven't made yet and the journals I don't write in. I've got to get things down somewhere, I don't think my kids will look back on old blog posts the way they would look back to pictures in a tangible book...but for now, this will have to do. It seems time consuming sometimes, but it's free and still much easier than the tangible memory books I should be working on. :)
Today we went to Wheeler Farm with grandma Lewis, grandma Barbara, Melinda & her kids. I hadn't been there since I was little and I realized its so close to our house we should go more often!

There were so many little farm animals and even baby twin piglets and twin baby lambs! The chickens and geese were the girls favorites.

 Lyla kept pointing at all the animals.

June and Tommy wanted to get closer to the little lambs.

 Lyla wasn't as mesmerized by the lambs as the other babies.

 Why hello there goose.

 Babies and grandmas.

 Grandmas with too many babies.

The girls had SO much fun looking at all the animals and listening to all their animal noises. Till next time on the farm!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails