Wednesday, July 11, 2012

rainbow!

I got the idea in my head that it would be fun to make a rainbow collage of pictures I've posted on instagram, I was going to spread them out over several days, but I had so much fun making them I became obsessed and made them all in one day.
Rainbows are special to my family, so this one is dedicated to my brother Jimmy. He passed away 15 years ago today, I wish I had been older than 11 and been able to have more memories and clarity, but the ones I do have are special to me. I feel so blessed with a fun, happy life that is full of people and things that I love. There is a little bit of color missing from our family, but he watches over us and still brightens our life. I'm certain he's helped us find good spouses and hand picks our cute kids for us, among other things like the occasional rainbow to say hello.
RED
PINK
ORANGE
YELLOW
GREEN
BLUE
PURPLE
WHITE
I love a bright, colorful life!

2 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

That is one of the most beautiful rainbows I ever seen:)

LL said...

beautiful and so creative--thank you for sharing your cute colorful life with us!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails