Friday, November 26, 2010

free christmas cards

So I noticed on one of my friend’s blogs that shutterfly is doing a promo for people who blog to get 50 free Christmas card prints. It may have pushed me over the edge to send out a few Christmas cards this year. It’s tempting to just wait until next year when we can send something out that has 2 little people who are way cuter than us on it, but I just can’t pass up a good deal, especially ones including the word “free”.


I used shutterfly to create our guest book for our wedding and photo books of our wedding after. I’ve always been a manual scrapbooker, but shutterfly is so easy and professional looking so I loved it. They have so many options for Christmas cards, but I’m thinking about this one. There are a lot of cute ones though!

If you’re interested, check out their Christmas cards with photos, without, or make a wall calender for a Christmas gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails