Saturday, December 4, 2010

disneylandia!

I don't know if disneyland is really the happiest place on earth, but it is definitely a happy place. We went there with my family the week before thanksgiving, it was kinda different not being able to go on any of my favorite rides, but I lived vicariously through Brad who had never been there before. It was hard though because he didn't get nearly as excited about the rides as I do. After space mountian you don't say, "yeah, that was cool." Shouldn't you say: "YEAH! that was sooo cool!!! I love it, I love it, I love it."
Thats okay though, I can't hold everyone to my high standard of childish delight in nostalgic things and places. I really enjoyed soarin' over california, it's a small world, pirates of the carribean, and the haunted mansion. Everything is decorated so cute for Christmas in disneyland so it all still put a smile on my face! It was most fun to enjoy warm weather, eat places I can't eat in Utah, and relax with family. Southern California is a nice place to visit, I don't have to wear face lotion there and its amazing what a view of the ocean can do for your inner chi.
it's a small world was so stinking cute.
 here we are prentending to be parents, grandpa then bought the girlies their first stuffed animals:
 oh yeah, i got to go on this "cool" ride too:
a lovely breakfast w/ the girls:
a hideous image of me looking like a pregnant snowman whale, with a cute husband and the beautiful fashion island tree in the back:

it was a nice trip.

4 comments:

Bre said...

So fun! Mark and I went to California last year for Christmas too. We went to Sea World instead of Disneyland since I couldn't ride the rides. Glad you guys had a great time.

You're almost done being pregnant. They'll be here before you know it! Let me know if you need anything! :)

wuxiheather said...

you look adorable! i went to DL while preggo. i actually rode space mountain--be grateful you didn't. i worried the whole time that i was damaging the baby. luckily, no harm was done.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Just think of the awesome prizes you get at the end of this bodily sacrifice. Can't wait to see what they look like. Just wait till you take your girls to Disneyland for the first time, now that is a magical experience.

Rachel Hagen said...

yeah, another thing the hagen boys just don't get. i was SO excited to go to disneyland with mick. ride all the rides for nostalgic reasons. i think he could care less and thought they were pretty lame.
although, he is excited to take sam when he's old enough. THEN they'll be sentimental to him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails