Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Lil' Wayne

Today was the first day of my last semester of nursing school, I'm on a children's psychiatric unit.  It's actually been a horrible day... I've been sick and felt crappy all day as rambunctious little kids threw themselves on me. I assumed since today was just an orientation we'd end early. Not the case, a full day with no breaks except a 15 min lunch on site. Since I didn't bring lunch that meant no food all day. I am so happy to finally be sitting at home eating cereal in my PJs. This note, transcribed for one of my little "patients", really brightened my day: (I changed her name just to be safe.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was supposed to start my capstone today and my nurse was sick so i only have class on wednesday this week! i feel so lazy! was this for your psych clinical? where are you placed? i'm sorry you had a long day with no food, i hope you feel better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails