They won't let me sleep, so I'll blog while I keep sticking binkies back in little mouths...
1. feed babies/change babies/swaddle babies
4. play with babies
5. do one thing for the house: groceries, Landry, make dinner, straighten up a room, etc.
6. something more for babies: go for a stroll, tummy time, etc.
7. something for me: a shower, get dressed, etc.
8. something fun to make me feel human: go out to dinner, go shopping, a little break. I'm not sure what else goes here...we don't make it this far down the list all that often.
I'm wishing the babies could understand that when they don't let me sleep it makes a crappy day for everyone. I go into survival mode and only take care of priority #1 and make desperate attempts to make it to priority #2. I feel like such a bad mom after a night of no sleep, its hard to talk or interact with the babies because I just want them to sleep so that I can too. Then I worry I'm delaying their development for my own selfish needs. I already can hold my head up and make noises and smile so I'm fine, even if I don't sleep... I'm just no fun when I don't get any rest. No one wants an ornery, boring mom, but that's what you get when you don't let her sleep. I just don't know how to reason with infants.