Friday, April 29, 2011

Sick babes

I forgot to mention that one of the princesses got sick at the Hagen kingdom. Our little June got sick this week and I'm just hoping Lyla doesn't get it too. It's gonna be tough cause they share eating utensils... I've been so paranoid and careful with them, then last weekend I start to let my guard down and look what happened, I feel so bad for her.
They had their 2 month appointment on Monday and got some vaccines. So sad to watch them cry. (don't get me wrong, I love vaccines- if everyone were smart there wouldn't have been a big mealses outbreak in our area..) So sad just looking at band-aids on their little legs.
Way more sad watching June feel miserable with red eyes, coughing, sneezing, low-grade fever and struggled breathing through her stuffy nose. I know a little cold is minor, but I can't help thinking how hard it must be for parents to watch their kids suffer when they have more serious illness. Now that I have my own little ones I feel for them even more. Poor little June, I just hope and pray she starts to feel better soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails