Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweetest mom video

We are driving to California on our first family vacation! The girls have slept ALL day, which is great since it made for an easy drive- I just hope they aren't up all night... We hardly got any sleep last night getting ready to go, vacations with kids are a lot of work, I'm already worn out! Oh well, you can't have it all, right? And I'm just so excited to not feel stuck at home. The girls are getting bigger, the weathers getting warmer, it's time to travel! :)
While driving I saw this video (yeah, aren't iPhones amazing? I'm watching videos and blogging all the while.) I wish I'd seen it earlier to share for mother's day, it is so sweet. It will make you cry. I'm really into stuff about moms lately (wonder why?) and I always love Elder Holland, he has the most beautiful way of saying things.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such a beautiful video :) thanks for sharing! Your twins are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails