Saturday, March 5, 2011

weighty issues

1 week old weigh in

Aren't our girls the cutest little things ever?
but...this week on campus the biggest loser is...me! Having lost a total of 29 lbs so far. :) Sure, Lyla lost 10% of her weight in the hospital, but luckily 29 lbs is more than 10% of my weight. I really want to fatten these girls up, and if it helps me take off the baby weight, thats just an added benefit!
This week at their 1 week appointment with Dr. Jed June weighed a whopping 4 lbs 7 oz and Lyla 4 lbs 13 oz. Their weight is coming back up, I'm hoping they'll both be over 5 lbs for their 2 week appointment. (make all these demanding feedings worth it!) They are just so tiny, I can't believe it. I want them to get some chub so bad. We were expecting 7 lb babies according to ultrasounds at our doctor's office... 



3 comments:

Ash said...

They are just the most darling little girls ever! I love looking at your blog and getting updates. I hope you are doing well. Seriously, if you ever need a babysitter or someone to help, let me know..I'm not too far from you!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i can't get over how cute they are!!! never have i been so baby hungry in my life. so happy for you!

Bre said...

That's AWESOME you've lost so much weight so far! You'll totally be ready for swim suit season. I lost 42 lbs by 2 weeks (although ten bucks says that I gained a heck of a lot more than you. I was a WHALE!)

No worries, your sweet babies will gain. You'll be amazed at how fast they grow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails