Thursday, December 8, 2011

Celebrating Zinch

 Zinch had a party here in Utah a few weeks back celebrating the big sale, and in a few weeks the founders are celebrating by going on a little 4 day vacation with their wives...and no babies.  I know it will be nice, but I'm also nervous. It's a little tricky with the girls feedings and I've never been away from them for more than a few hours. I feel a little anxiety whenever I think about it, but I'm excited too...

Here's Lyla posing at the party:
 Here's June posing:
 I can't even tell you what's going on here:
 Lyla is rockin' out to the band.
 June actually fell asleep to the band, some very relaxing rap music.
 "Uncle Al" helping out. :)
 They're such little socialites.


 Parties are always such fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails