Wednesday, December 7, 2011

phone pics

Ohh...how I love dressing the girls for church on Sunday, occasionally I have time to think about what I put on too. I normally take a picture on special occasions like that. :)
 A target run!
 We hang out all day every day, it's the best!
 Babies make toys out of the most ordinary mundane things.
 But real baby toys still entertain!

 Lyla's pretty little teeth.
 Bath time.
 I feel pretty...
 Everywhere should have such twin-friendly carts like Costco, my life would be so much easier!

 It's so hilariously cute when Lyla zonks out.
 June doesn't fall asleep so easily...
I can't wait to give them cookies!!! How long do I wait? A year? Just a couple months...!
 Lyla is just more chill a lot of the time, see her trying to relax and play at the same time. lol!
 June with some serious pea damage.
 The girls watching some snow fall for the first time (since they were newborns and clueless anyways)
 I wish I could get them to take naps at the same time everyday, I love when that happens!
 Playing in the bookshelves
 Dancing in the bookshelves :)
They love to climb, Gates have become very necessary & sadly have destroyed our wall. 
They're worth every sleepless night and every dent and ding starting to appear in our home.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Katie I am LOVING all of the fun new pictures! You guys are just the cutest family ever! We'll have to meet up over the holidays if you're in town...call you soon, I'll be there with Bobby the 26th-31st and Bobby keeps asking when/if we're going to meet up with you guys :)

Charity said...

Love the target cart shot. They are just so cute and tiny!

Brittany said...

I know what you mean about the double carts. I told my husband last night that I'm tempted to open a grocery store and that my #1 priority would be double shopping carts that always have working buckles. Nothing is more annoying that trying to buckle my girls in to two separate carts and having to go through a zillion to find a buckle that's not broken.

Ok, rant over. Your girls are darling. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails